Wednesday 14 January 2015

Winter Lookbook -(1) Winter Dream


                       





                     








Sweater : Forever 21    Skirt, Shoes and Bag : Forever 21   Earings: The hype shop

Hello, my internet fam,

Okay, I agree I am obsessed with this look, this sweater and skirt paired together gives it a cute look and these boots I can't get over them.  
My friends were at my place and as helpful and loving they are, they helped me with everything from putting this look together to clicking the pictures, organizing the shoot and everything. 
Huge thank you to them <3

Lastly, you all <3 
I read every comment and I am guilty of taking a screenshot of the messages that touch my heart, you all girls who look up to me for anything I hope I do justice to your love.
I am super blessed to receive such love which i do not even deserve, I will keep serving you with great posts and YouTube videos.

xoxo #bohogirlies :*


5 comments:

  1. U got great skills with your combinations ..
    Stay Cool.
    XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kritika..luking beautiful as usual..
    following u since ur 1st post..u guys doin a great job
    cheers to u n ur team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooved this look ❤
    And you deserve it all beautiful. Lots of love and happiness to you 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kritika!
    I don't need to mention how good your blog was again. Love how you make an effort to make life easy for others. I just have a small request. Can you please make a YouTube tutorial to get similar curls? I have stopped with all the other stylists videos because you're so real and you understand us.

    Thank you.
    PS- Hope you are doing well. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Fuss free yet so chic!

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete