Wednesday 21 January 2015

BEING A HUMAN (LOOK 3)






Sweater and denim shirt- BEING HUMAN      Watch- Tommy Hilfiger     Jeans and Bag - Forever 21




Sweater, denim shirt - Being human       Jeans, bag - Forever 21      Heels - Zara


Hello Angels,

So I am back with being human look 3. For this look I styled two outfits which are a bit on formal side.

For first look I chose a gray embellished sweater with the denim shirt underneath and to add some spice to this I paired them with metallic heels.

For second look I chose a bright red sweater with the same denim shirt underneath and black Zara heels and forever 21 bag.

Hope you like the two looks I styled for BEING HUMAN, Until then xoxo #bohogirlies

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kritika, i totally love this look of yours! You seem to have created a benchmark for girls around with your posts. Keep it up and I look forward for more sensational looks from you!
    Wishing u Luck & Love.

    Also, read my blog on : www.pickeratpace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the styling!❤️ Can you please tell me where are the metallic heels from?

    ReplyDelete