Friday 30 January 2015

BEING A HUMAN (LOOK 4)









Hello people,

I hope and pray that all of you all are doing great. So this time I created two different day and night looks by teaming being human jackets which are perfect for winters.
The beauty of the jeans/sports jacket combination is its versatility.

For first look I teamed up a brown flight jacket with a casual round neck T-shirt which gives a casual yet cool vibe and the fur collar gives it a little extra edge.

For second look I paired this black leather motorcycle jacket with red V-neck T-shirt which is my favorite out of the two looks. Leather jackets are masculine; it's just that simple.
More practically, leather's reputation as a tough guy material is completely deserved.

And lastly, wear it like you own it.
Until next time take care #bohogirlies





.

No comments:

Post a Comment