Monday 10 November 2014

OUT OF THE WOODS

















Sweater: Forever 21         Skirt: The hype shop          Shoes: Forever 21        Bag: Janpath

Holla people! How have you all been?
So it is officially fall now. There is a nip in the air. I usually am a summer baby, but there is something about this weather that makes me fall in love with it.
So, bid a goodbye to summer, autumn is finally here.


Things that I love about fall:
  •  Sweaters
  • Boots
  • Scarves
  • Leaves
  • Hoodies
  • Crisp air
  • Late night talks
  • Tea
  • Cuddling
  • Hot chocolate

So I paired this cute oatmeal color sweater with lace detailing at the bottom that I am completely obsessed with, with a black skater skirt and this gorgeous black crushable wool felt hat which I was eyeing for like an eternity, it seems, and finally found it, for shoes I wore these cool black gladiator sandals which are so on trend this season.
This complete outfit gives a really cool not trying too hard to dress up kind of vibe and is still cute at the same time.

Now coming to you guys <3
You my angels are my pillars of strength, you keep me going I so wish I could just hug each one of you who appreciate what I do and you guys are a part of my journey and we will be doing it together.
Do tell me how you like it, it would mean much so that I could work harder for you guys.
I love you oodles and oodles
xoxo #thatbohogirlies




2 comments: