Wednesday 22 October 2014

FESTIVE SEASON - DIWALI POST 2






So as all you guys requested here is another Diwali post for you my angels.
I did not want to create yet another simple Suit and Salwar look for you all because you all must have already seen that, right?
I wanted to wear a saree but in a way that looks stylish and girly at the same time, so i took a dupatta pleated and draped it over jeans and wore a neon pink crop top to go with it.
I accessorized it with gold accents and i was done.
I know some people will like it and some won't, but my duty is to present you something new every time. Hope you all like it, would love to know your views on it <3

Until next time stay blessed
I love you oodles and oodles
xoxo #bohogirlies <3

8 comments:

  1. Omg loved the look, so colorful! x

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidney donor for the sum of 3 crore 30 lakh If any one is willing to donate should please contact us on : austinbetel@ yahoo.com OR Whatsapp Or Call +917900190905
    Dr. Austin Betel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com
    was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    happy diwali video status for whatsapp

    ReplyDelete