Friday 13 February 2015

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?














Top and makeup bag- Forever21, Pink tutu skirt- k_kritika(my clothing line), Stilettoes- The Hype Shop

Hello, my Angels

How are you all?
So valentine's day is around the corner and I am all up for cute clothes with pinks, reds and even polka dot prints. There is love in the air and for all those who are still figuring out what to wear on your special day or you just want to hang around with your girls here is a cute girly look for you, perfect for lunch dates.
I was not too sure about this skirt at first, but I finally went with it and oh my I love this skirt so much now and how the pictures turned out.

This pink skirt is a very feminine piece and that's what valentine's outfit calls for.
As the skirt is too bright and stands out in whole look I paired it basic black and white striped bodysuit and simple dainty jewelry, a simple black makeup bag that I use as a clutch and paired it with black stilettos.

Hope you guys like the look, do let me know in comments below :)
Until next time
xoxo #bohogirlies
i love you oodles and oodles, forever grateful for all your love and support <3

4 comments:

  1. This post of yours is most beautiful , cute , adorable post. Love the way you style n pose :) ..you are an inspiration for all bohogirlies .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kritika, lovely photos. I wanted to know where did you get your beautiful skirt from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats your good name @ the boho girl ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Information to us. If someone wants to know about,I think this is the right place for you!
    Color dhoti | Readymade pattu pavadai

    ReplyDelete